This chair will be delivered within 7-10 days!
The Boston can be used as a general porter chair, but is equally suited to conditions, such as Parkinson’s that require a chair that can be used as part of an intensive 24-hour care programme.
With its choice of interchangeable seat and back cushion designs, each with its own unique pressure management features, combined with the chairs extensive range of movement delivered through the unique mechanism it can be used across a wide range of users with differing conditions.
Highly engineered it provides the user and the carer with an extensive range of pressure management features, including the mechanism that allows for the independent movement of the Tilt in Space, Backrest Recline and Leg Rest Elevation functions enabling a whole range of postural positions. The carer can continually reposition the user to redistribute pressure and provide all day comfort.
- The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and a hook for the handset controller.
- Manual only for the express.
- Separate back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced.
- The seat depth can be adjusted with 1″ or 2″ adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The chair is upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric as standard, to aid pressure care.
- The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- The leg rest is upholstered in a deep memory foam cover for comfort when in a reclined position.
- The cover can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Adjustable footplate included on the Express
- The Boston comes with four heavy duty lockable castors.
seat height 25″
seat width 20″
seat depth 20″
arm height 7″
overall width 30.5″
overall height 50″
overall depth 36.5″
The Boston comes as standard with an overall weight limit of 159 kg (25 stone) and with a maximum leg rest weight limit of 57 kg (9 stone).
All of our chairs are delivered to your home and set up in a downstairs room of your choice. This gives you peace of mind that your chair is set up where you need it and most importantly you know how to use it. Your chair will be unpacked and all packaging will be removed and taken away.
Your chair will be demonstrated to you and you will be asked to inspect your chair before we leave to make sure you are happy with your purchase and know how to use it and look after it. We sometimes use a third party to carry out this service.
This service is provided free of charge and is included in your price. If you require the chair to be placed in an upstairs room, where no lift is available e.g. a bedroom, then this will incur an extra charge. Please call us for more details.
This chair will be with delivered within 7-10 days.
Please call us on 01283 704071 for more information.
Boston Porter Express
- 7-10 days delivery
- Manual porter chair
- Tilt in space
- Pressure management back cushions
- Washable breathable fabric
- 20 stone weight limit
- Various back styles
- Push handle and wing handles
£2,145.00 (excl. VAT)Call us about this chair