This chair was originally made for a customer but sadly it would not go through the doorways of the Carehome’s old building. It has been used a couple of times for demo purposes but that is all and in perfect working condition.
This Flexi Porter comes is a size large and has an adjustable seat depth and seat angle to help you fit the chair individually for the user to maximise their comfort and support.
The waterfall back cushions can be individually adjusted to provide additional support where it is needed. The back of the chair can also be reclined using a lever on the push handle, to place the user into more relaxed and restful positions, while maintaining the seat to floor height.
This chair has pressure care built into the seat cushion with a contoured memory foam cushion upholstered in a four-way stretch, vapour permeable fabric.
- The push handle comes with rubber grips.
- Adjust the angle of the back into a recline position using the lever on the push handle, the back position locks into position when the lever is released, for optimum safety.
- The separate waterfall back cushions can be individually positioned and adjusted for the user’s comfort and support.
- D rings come as standard to fit a lap strap and pad for portering.
- Seat and back cushions are upholstered in a four-way stretch, vapour permeable fabric to aid pressure care.
- The seat depth can be adjusted to meet the needs of the user.
- The seat angle can be adjusted in three positions, from 10°, 15° to 20° angles, providing a range of sitting positions to help relieve pressure and discomfort.
- The memory foam and contouring of the seat cushion helps disperse weight to support pressure management.
- The sliding footplate is padded and comes with a removable cover for ease of cleaning.
- Comes with 4 lockable castors.
seat height 20″
seat width 20″
seat depth 16-21″
overall width 31.5″
overall depth 32″
overall height 42″
The Flexi Porter has a weight limit of 127 Kg (20 stone) as standard.
All of our chairs are delivered to your home and set up in a downstairs room of your choice. This gives you peace of mind that your chair is set up where you need it and most importantly you know how to use it. Your chair will be unpacked and all packaging will be removed and taken away.
Your chair will be demonstrated to you and you will be asked to inspect your chair before we leave to make sure you are happy with your purchase and know how to use it and look after it. We sometimes use a third party to carry out this service.
This service is provided free of charge and is included in your price. If you require the chair to be placed in an upstairs room, where no lift is available e.g. a bedroom, then this will incur an extra charge. Please call us for more details.
Please call us on 01283 704071 for more information.
Flexi Porter Chair
- Manual chair
- Size large
- 20 stone weight limit
- Reclining back
- Leg block included
- Memory foam seat
Call us about this chair
£1,345.00 (excl. VAT)