These chairs can be fully adapted by the healthcare team in the home or on the ward. Each chair can be quickly and easily customised for different users or for an individual as their care needs change over time. The frame and full range of compatible cushions gives you complete flexibility and control. You choose the right seat height and seat cushion, the right back rest and lateral support for the individual you are caring for. Adapt the chair over time to provide more support and pressure care or redesign the chair for a new person. The Multi range just keeps on working.
- The Multi C-air an innovative and dynamic design that solves the challenge of continual changing care demands.
- Adapt the Multi C-air for any size or shape of individual with interchangeable waterfall or lateral back cushions.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative and additional lower and upper back and neck cushions.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as you need them to extend the use of your Multi C-air.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
- Reduce the seat depth with adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The seat and leg chaise are generously padded with memory foam for comfort and support.
- To fit the Multi C-air to a taller person you can use the 2″ leg adjusters to raise the seat height and adjust the chair with a longer leg rest.
- Back and seat cushions are upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care.
- The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- Glides are built-in as standard to the Multi C-Air.
- Single or dual tilt in space mechanisms are available for the Multi C-Air.
The Multi C-Air has a weight limit of 20 stones as standard. A 25 stones option is available, please ask for details.
Seat Height – 16″ with legs 18″
Seat Width – 18″
Seat Depth – 18″
Seat Height – 18″ with legs 20″
Seat Width – 20″
Seat Depth – 20″
Seat height – 20″ with legs 22″
Seat Width – 22″
Seat Depth – 20″
Standard Back Height: 28/29″
Standard Arm Height: 7″
The Multi C-air Riser Recliner has a weight limit of 127 Kg (20 stone) as standard on the small model. On the medium and large models the maximum user weight is up to 159 Kg (25 stone). The maximum leg rest weight limit is 57 Kg (9 stone) on all models.
All of our chairs are delivered to your home and set up in a downstairs room of your choice. This gives you peace of mind that your chair is set up where you need it and most importantly you know how to use it. Your chair will be unpacked and all packaging will be removed and taken away.
Your chair will be demonstrated to you and you will be asked to inspect your chair before we leave to make sure you are happy with your purchase and know how to use it and look after it. We sometimes use a third party to carry out this service.
This service is provided free of charge and is included in your price. If you require the chair to be placed in an upstairs room, where no lift is available e.g. a bedroom, then this will incur an extra charge. Please call us for more details.
This chair is made to order and will take approx 6-8 weeks.
Please call us on 01283 704071 for more information.
Multi C-Air Washable
- Single or dual motor
- Six sizes
- Wipeable breathable fabric
- 20 and 25 stone option
- Adaptable back cushions
- Various seat cushions
- Removable seat and back cushions
- Adaptable over time
£1,395.00 (excl. VAT)Call us about this chair