Madison Rise Recline Porter Chair
- Dual motor
- Fabric selection
- 20 stone weight limit
- Interchangeable cushions
- Made to order
£1,595.00 (excl. VAT)Call us about this chair
The Madison encourages and supports the independence, choice and control of users.
Repose have built a dual tilt in space mechanism into their Madison chair providing a range of posture positive positions, both in a full range of gentle recline positions and in supported rise positions as the chair tilts and lifts a user forward into a standing position.
- Adapt the Madison for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Madison.
- This chair can be upgraded with a rechargeable battery system providing freedom from an electricity supply when in use.
- The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and hook for the handset controller.
- The electric rise Dual Tilt in Space mechanism and recline is controlled by an easy to use handset controller.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
The seat depth can be adjusted with 1″ or 2″ adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The chair is upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care.
- The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- The Madison comes with four heavy duty lockable castors which must be braked at all times before using the rise.
The Madison comes in three sizes:
- Small – seat height 19″ seat depth 20″ and seat width 18″
- Medium – seat height 19″ seat depth 20″ and seat width 20″
- Large – seat height 19″ seat depth 20″ and seat width 22″
All of our chairs are delivered to your home and set up in a downstairs room of your choice. This gives you peace of mind that your chair is set up where you need it and most importantly you know how to use it. Your chair will be unpacked and all packaging will be removed and taken away.
Your chair will be demonstrated to you and you will be asked to inspect your chair before we leave to make sure you are happy with your purchase and know how to use it and look after it. We sometimes use a third party to carry out this service.
This service is provided free of charge and is included in your price. If you require the chair to be placed in an upstairs room, where no lift is available e.g. a bedroom, then this will incur an extra charge. Please call us for more details.
This chair is made to order and will take approx 5 weeks.
Express Delivery is not available on this chair.
Please call us on 01283 704071 for more information.