Protac Sensit Chair
- Unique Sensory Stimulation
- Carry Handles
- For adults and children
- Protac balls
- Optional leg rest
- 8 colours
£1,299.00 (excl. VAT)Call us about this chair
The Protac SenSit Seating healthcare solution is a very comfortable sensory-stimulating chair that provides a sense of security and calm and increased levels of concentration among users. Adults, the elderly and children suffering from mental and physical restlessness can benefit from Protac SenSit.
The chair is filled with Protac balls in the seat and back and in the special neck and side wings. These wings can be placed around the body as required, enveloping and calming the user. Also available is an optional leg rest – the Protac Sensit seating Pouffe.
It has countless applications, and can be found in care homes, hospitals, hospices, charities, special schools, psychiatric departments, waiting rooms, sensory rooms, treatment and therapy rooms as well as in people’s households.
Protac SenSit seating can be used:
- With adults suffering from mental and physical restlessness.
- In psychiatric departments and day care facilities for adults with developmental disorders providing a ‘safe refuge’ in communal areas for patients and users who find it difficult to be surrounded by lots of people.
- In pre-school and school environments as a time-out for children during a busy school day.
- With restless children, as the chair helps them to concentrate when doing their homework.
- For ordinary relaxation when the user is watching TV or sitting with a computer.
Available in 8 colours. The Aqua Blue and Lime Green are ready for short term delivery, depending on the quantities involved. The other 6 colours are available, but there will be a slightly longer lead in time.
The Sensit is for people who’s height does not exceed 180 cm (5ft 11”). For people who exceed this height we would recommend the Sensit High Back.
The maximum user weight limit is 196 kg (31 stone)
Height: 80 cm (32”) diameter: 90 cm (36”) weight: approx. 18 kg (2st 12lbs)