The Westbury is packed with comfort features.
The Westbury comes with a stylish split lumbar back cushion that can be adjusted for your comfort. This chair comes with either a single or dual motor tilt in space mechanism which is designed for people who need to get their legs higher than their hips.
This chair is manufactured in the West Midlands to a very high standard.
Design features include:
- Tailored, fully upholstered scroll arm
- Padded and upholstered wings
- Side pocket and loop for handset
- Full leg support is provided by a fixed chaise, seat and leg rest.
- Pocket sprung seat for extra comfort
- Fitted with castors
- The two cushions that make up the back can all be individually adjusted by unzipping and adding or removing the filling as required.
- Seat Height 18″ or 20″
- Seat Width 18″ or 20″
- Seat Depth 18″ or 20″
- Weight limit 20 or 25 stone
All of our chairs are delivered to your home and set up in a downstairs room of your choice. This gives you peace of mind that your chair is set up where you need it and most importantly you know how to use it. Your chair will be unpacked and all packaging will be removed and taken away.
Your chair will be demonstrated to you and you will be asked to inspect your chair before we leave to make sure you are happy with your purchase and know how to use it and look after it. We sometimes use a third party to carry out this service.
This service is provided free of charge and is included in your price. If you require the chair to be placed in an upstairs room, where no lift is available e.g. a bedroom, then this will incur an extra charge. Please call us for more details.
This chair is made to order only and will take approx 5 weeks.
Please call us on 01283 704071 for more information.
- Choice of motors
- Various sizes
- Range of fabrics
- 20 or 25 stone weight limit
- Split lumbar back cushion
- Choice of seat cushion
£1,195.00 (excl. VAT)Call us about this chair